Wellington Reject Galatasaray For Inter

Posted on February 19, 2018 By

Sao Paulo midfielder has rejected interest Wellington Turkish giants, Galatasaray because just want to play for Inter Milan.
“Players have rejected Galatasaray interest, why? because he just wants to join Inter, “said Gustavo Aribas agent.
“The Nerazzurri are definitely interested, but we still have to continue to negotiate, because there has been no significant progress,” he added.
“The priority at this time to Inter from Juventus after Mauricio Isla’s new focus on the situation of Wellington.”
Sao Paolo willing to release one of the flagship to Europe if one is willing to pay $ 8 million euros.
“We have not talked the technical aspects, but borrowing is an option. About the price is not kapasiya me, “he continued.
Problem Isla, Juventus have confirmed will not sell it, but it is believed the statement of Turin is just a strategy to increase the value of the player in the transfer market.

Football     , ,


Federer into semifinals, Haas crashes out

Posted on February 18, 2018 By

Roger Federer. (Foto: Reuters)

HAMBURG – Step Roger Federer in the German Open 2013 tournament was almost left behind. Former world number one was forced to play three sets to get a ticket to the semifinals.

The Swiss was playing for the third time in Hamburg since the shocking ringworm in the second round at Wimbledon. Federer finished the fight Florian Mayer 7-6 (7/4), 3-6, 7-5 in the quarterfinals.

Mayer games is not too bad when compared with the ranking belongs to Federer. He ranks 45th, while Federer is the fifth. However, FedEx, appeared very tough.

“I only blame myself. Federer did not play my best. I get a great chance to win and almost scared against players with big names, “regrets Mayer, with a tone of disappointment, Yahoosport reported on Saturday (20/07/2013).

In the later semifinal match, Federer had won the title in the German Open in 2002, 2004-05 and 2007, it will face Federico Delbonis, Sunday early morning.

Tommy Haas ambition to win the title in Hamburg aground already. The German player must recognize the benefits of Fabio Fognini 6-2, 6-4, which is seeded 12th. Fognini next opponent is Nicolas Almagro, who knocked out Juan Monaco in the quarterfinals.

 

Tennis     , , , , ,


Federer Fails Stepping into the Final

Posted on February 17, 2018 By

Roger Federer (Foto: Reuters)

HAMBURG – Step Roger Federer had stopped at the German Tennis Championships semifinals after losing the fight stright through a set of qualifier, Federico Dulbonis, Sunday (07/21/2013) early morning hrs.

In that match, Federer was beaten 6-7 (7) and 6-7 (4) of Dulbonis, which is a world-ranked 114. Former world number one was lost within one hour, 53 minutes, as well as a second defeat Federer this year from players who rank in the top 100.

“He (Dulbonis) played well, he’s a little more aggressive than I was,” Federer said, as reported by Heraldnet, Sunday (07/21/2013).

Previously, the Swiss tennis player Sergiy Stakhovsky surrendered at hand in the second round of Wimbledon 2013 with a 7-6 (5), 6-7 (5), 5-7, 6-7 (5). Stakhovsky is itself a world-ranked 116.

The victory over Federer, made ​​Dulbonis became the third qualifier to advance to the final of the ATP World Tour this year. At the top of the party, would Dulbonis against Fabio Fognini of Italy.

Fognini aside Spaniard, Nicolas Almargo battle through two sets, and in one hour 49 minutes. In the meantime, this is a failure of Federer this year after winning just one title from nine tournaments.

Tennis     , ,


The words “football club”, which is eliminated in 1998, the plan will be displayed back to the United badge.

Posted on February 17, 2018 By

Manchester United’s executive vice chairman, Ed Woodward, is considering to do a little modification to the club’s official emblem.

The words “football club”, which is removed in 1998 because of changes in the image, the plan will be re-listed. The omission of the article and a half decades ago is fairly controversial and invite anger most Red Devils supporters.

Woodward himself admitted he did not like the change and ready to show again “football club” to the United badge.

“I do not like the turn the badge. [Joint-chairman] Joel [Glazer] also did not like the change. We will examine and consider about it,” he told the British media on Sunday (21/7) this.

“We are a football club, not a business.”

“I have explained to our staff that we are a 135-year old club and that is that you must remember. We are a football club, a club [club] with a capital C.”

“And those who are bound in the inside there is a commercial business that will finance the purchase of a lot of players forward and we should be supportive of them.”

“We have to make sure these two elements go together but not mutually affect each other and that’s where we try to balance it.”

Football     , ,


Hiddink Backward For Barca?

Posted on February 17, 2018 By

Aging Dutch coach, Guus Hiddink surprisingly resigned his position as coach of Russian club, Anzhi Makhachkala.
Since dibesut Hiddink wealthy Russian club have a competitive edge as Russia’s top division last season Anzhi three finish, but it also brought Anzhi Hiddink to the Russia Cup final.
“This decision was not easy for me, but I never told my mission in Anzhi could have ended when the club was able to grow and thrive without my participation,” he said at Anzhi’s official website.
“I’m sure the club will have a bright future and I am happy once part of a large-scale project is football,” he said.
Sir Alex Ferguson’s assistant at Manchester United, Rene Meulensteen directly specified as a successor labor Anzhi Hiddink.
The sudden resignation led to speculation that the 66-year-old man will move to Barcelona as a replacement for Tito Vilanova.
If this happens it will be one of the historical record for the past nemesis Hiddink never jasmine Barca, Real Madrid.
Previous names Gerrardo Martino coach and former Argentina captain and Barca B coach, Luis Enrique linked as a successor Vilanova.

Football     , ,


Three New Arrivals Enliven ABL

Posted on February 16, 2018 By

Jakarta – Competition ASEAN Basketball League (ABL) season will be more stringent than the previous two seasons, as there are three new teams competing.

Three new teams are San Miguel Beermen (Philippines), Bangkok Basketball Holdings (Thailand), and Saigon Sports Academy Basketball (Vietnam).

They will join the AirAsia Philippine Patriots, Westports KL Dragons, Chang Thailand Slammers, Singapore Slingers and the Indonesia Warriors (last season named Satria Muda BritAma).

ABL’s third season of competition is unlikely to be followed by the Brunei Barracudas. Brunei has decided not to take part in this season.

“The entry of a strong team like San Miguel from the Philippines and the new team of Vietnam and Thailand show that the ABL has been turned into a gladiator ring basketball at the regional level are accompanied with great ambition to be the best in ASEAN,” said ABL CEO Kuhan Foo a news conference in Hotel Mulia Senayan, Monday (09/26/2011).

Meanwhile, SEABA President Erick Thohir ABL participants expect the increase will be accompanied by increased quality competition.

“We did not want to add to the team but the quality of the competition is declining. Moreover, joining a team that is big teams,” said Erick.

“The purpose of the ABL one of which is to improve the quality of local players in order to compete at a higher level. Therefore, we want to make sure that the additions do not make quality competition team down,” he added.

ABL competition was about to begin its third season on January 14, 2012. This is to give an opportunity to the players to defend their country in the event the SEA Games in 2011.

Increasing the number of participants also made ​​the competition so much longer duration. If last season’s competition completed in four months, on the third season of competition will later lasted six months.

Basketball     , ,


Competition Not Started, AS Monaco Already Reduced Two Points

Posted on February 13, 2018 By

French league club, AS Monaco, was given a reduction of three points (one point suspended) and are required to play one match behind closed doors after fans riot incident. This has been confirmed Professional Football League (LFP).
The new club was punished induced promotion of their fans after a 2-1 win over Le Mans on May 17. The incident occurred after Claudio Ranieri’s squad won the Ligue 2. At that time, home fans invaded the pitch. A fan even hit the referee.
“Behavior Monaco fans: use pyro, pitch invasion at the end of the game, and the brutal actions of his supporters told the referee ole,” the depiction of LFP related incidents.
“With regard to the facts that are so serious that, Monaco penalized one match and a penalty sealed three points, including the points are postponed, for the Ligue 1 next season.”
That means, Monaco will start next season with minus two points. This sanction inevitably be a blow for Monaco. The reason, they hope to compete with Paris Saint-Germain since Awwal competition for the league title.

Football     , ,